With many weddings cancelled or postponed due to COVID-19, saying “I do” has, sadly, been put on hold for many Canadian couples.
But now, thanks to our friends at Arterra Wines Canada, there’s a silver lining! Select wineries across Canada are hosting a special day on Saturday, August 1st, 2020, to help couples achieve the wedding of their dreams via a special all-inclusive “minimony” package ($1,999). This package includes a two-hour window for up to 20 guests, an officiant, a photographer, wedding confections, a charcuterie platter, all set-up and rentals and, of course, delicious VQA wine from the estate. Participating wineries include:
- Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario);
- Inniskillin Niagara Estate Winery (Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario);
- Sandbanks Winery (Wellington, Ontario);
- See Ya Later Ranch (Okanagan Falls, B.C.);
- Sumac Ridge (Summerland, B.C.); and
- Nk’Mip Cellars (Osoyoos, B.C.).
Photo by Kevin Trowbridge Photography.