The Purpose Package is a seasonal (spring, fall, winter) subscription box that features Canadian-made goods while supporting a cause that is near and dear to many. It is the first Canadian subscription box where 100 per cent of the proceeds are donated toward cancer research and care at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. The box, delivered to subscribers three times a year for just $80 per box, includes products for anyone with a love for fashion, beauty, wellness and food. This season’s box includes:
- Handmade satin scrunchie by Oakville, Ontario’s Blush Scrunchies
- 30-second hair treatment by Toronot’s Flow
- Love and Purpose bracelet by Toronto’s Bryce Hudson Creations
- Facial ice roller by Ávra Skin
- Reusable bamboo straws by Made For The People
- Reusable silicone food bag by Zero Waste Mvmt
- Classic hoop earrings by eLiasz and eLLa
Talk about a box for a cause! —Vita Daily
Win! A Spring-Edition Purpose Box!
Congrats Mary K. of Toronto, ON, who will receive the spring edition of The Purpose Box! Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.