The XO Styling Iron is here, and we’ve fallen completely hair over heels!
Created by one of our favourite blogger/influencers, Cara Jourdan, with ease of use in mind, the XO Styling Iron ($170 USD) has a unique tapered end that gives total control and is great for curling or straightening hair. Also great for bangs! It has titanium plates that heat quickly and evenly and will glide through hair without tagging or snagging. Also: ceramic heaters create far-infrared heat, which is the most gentle heat to use when styling hair. It has an adjustable LCD screen that provides the exact temperate and keeps heat consistent during the styling process, and a 360-swivel cord that moves with you. It also has Cara’s favourite feature: universal voltage so you can pack it and use it anywhere!
You can SHOP the XO Styling Iron now, and head over to @vitadaily.ca on Instagram to enter to win one of your own! Also, check out Cara’s step-by-step styling guide below, to create her summer-and-IG-worthy beach waves. —Noa Nichol
Beach Waves How To With The XO Styling Iron
- Grab your XO Styling Iron.
- Take the first piece of hair and place it in the flat iron.
- Pull straightener toward you, giving it a half-turn, and glide it down until you reach the end of your hair, then release. (Hold the straightener horizontally to get more of beachy wave, vertically to get curls.)
- Repeat through the rest of your hair (I sometimes clip up layers to make it easier to work through, then let them down as I finish each section).
- When finished curling all of your hair, take a small amount of anti-frizz product and work it through your hair. I prefer not using hairspray, but if you want your hair to set for a long day or night out, you can spray through a bit of hairspray, too. And you’re done!
Win! A Cara Jourdan XO Styling Iron!
Congrats Helen M. @helenfthenos of Kitchener, ON, who will receive a Cara Jourdan XO Styling Iron! Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.