Our friends at Boscia, the botanical skin-care brand, are here to help us all ditch the toxic ingredients in antiperspirants and switch to natural, clean all-over body deodorant.
💦 FUN FACT 💦 Did you know that sweat doesn’t actually stink? The not-so-great smell is created when sweat comes into contact with bacteria that’s left on your skin—humans are meant to sweat! It’s our built-in mechanism for regulating our body temperature and detoxification.
The ingredients of traditional antiperspirants (including aluminum salts) stop the body from sweating causing a build-up of toxins and bacteria. Boscia’s new Prebiotic + Probiotic All-over Body Deodorant is formulated with natural ingredients including, kaolin clay, lemon oil and arrowroot powder to strengthen and balance the skin’s flora, so odours are neutralized without interfering with the body’s natural sweat and without trapping toxins.
To expedite your body’s detoxification of the built-up bacteria, Boscia’s skin-care experts have developed a how-to ditch antiperspirants and switch to natural deodorant guide:
- Take hot showers/baths to help relieve clogged pores.
- Drink lots of water and amp-up your workout routines to help you sweat it out!
- Apply a thick layer of Boscia’s Charcoal Pore Pudding under the arms; the black and white charcoal will clean out the clogged pores.
- Finish with Boscia’s Resurfacing Treatment Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar. Swipe a small amount of product under your arms to exfoliate and diminish odour-causing bacteria.
✨ BONUS ✨ Boscia’s all-purpose deodorant can be used all over the body: under your arms, between your legs (bye summer chafing!), lower back, bottoms of your feet and under your bust! —Vita Daily
Win! A $122 Boscia Prize Pack!
Congrats Tara J. of Mount Pleasant, ON, who will receive a $122 Boscia prize pack, including:
- $37 Resurfacing Treatment Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar
- $50 Charcoal Pore Pudding
- $35 All-Over Body Deodorant
Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.