Falling snow (in some parts of the country) and advent calendars aside, how do we know it’s coming up Christmas each year? A seasonal change of cups, coffee and snacks at Starbucks, of course! This year, Starbucks is making spirits bright with a new holiday beverage, new holiday cups and returning fan-favourite menu items at participating stores across Canada. Read all about it below, and enter to win a $500 gift card that will (well, might!) last you well beyond the holidays! —Vita Daily
New Holiday Cups
- Wrapping Paper: With a festive geometric pattern, this design harkens back to opening a perfectly wrapped gift with every sip.
- Ribbon: Lavender and white ribbons playfully dance around the cup, reminiscent of tying a bow on gifts for friends and family.
- Lights: This bold red cup features a string of lights swirling around the cup as the Starbucks wordmark stands out in all its holiday cheer.
- Candy Cane: Starbucks wordmark wraps around the cup in rows of green, lavender and white, evocative of the favourite striped seasonal candy.
New Holiday Drink
- Sugar Cookie Oat Latte: This non-dairy beverage features blonde espresso, sugar cookie syrup and oat beverage, topped with red and green sprinkles for a modern twist on a holiday classic. Available hot or iced.
Returning Drinks & Food
- Caramel Brûlé Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and Caramel Brûlé sauce, topped with whipped cream and Caramel Brûlé topping. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: A blondie cake base, topped with sweet cream cheese icing and tart dried cranberries, garnished with white orange drizzle. Also available for purchase by the tray.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and Chestnut Praline syrup, topped with whipped cream and Chestnut Praline topping. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Snowman Cookie: There might be a little magic in this buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolatey icing.
- Peppermint Mocha: Back for its 19th year, a holiday classic made with our signature espresso, steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint flavoured syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Gingerbread Loaf: Gently spiced gingerbread cake, topped with icing and a hint of orange.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew: Starbucks Cold Brewn topped with Irish Cream Cold Foam and a strike of cocoa powder topping.
- Peppermint Brownie Cake Pop: A delightful treat with peppermint chocolate cake, white chocolaty coating and festive bits of crunchy candy cane pieces.
- Irish Cream Americano: The bold Americano begins with our rich, caramelly espresso and Irish Cream syrup, topped with hot water and steamed milk, and a subtle sprinkle of cocoa.
Win! A $500 Starbucks Canada Gift Card!
One lucky Canadian winner will receive a $500 Gift Card from Starbucks Canada! To enter, follow @vitadaily.ca on Instagram and follow the entry rules on our corresponding post. Contest opens November 18, 2021, and closes November 25, 2021. Rules and regulations here. Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.