There are capsule collections, and then there are incredibly gorgeous, thoughtful, pretty much perfect capsule collections—like The Vancouver Special.
Curated by Kalosophie—a company that gathers groupings of eco-conscious beauty and lifestyle essentials from socially responsible makers—this new collection focuses squarely on B.C.-based artisan brands like East 29th (we love their serum), Pamela Card Jewelry (heavenly bling), Asklepios Garden (luxe skin care), Somerset Moss (bomb facial balm) and Satya Organics (effective eczema relief). Choose one item or many; you (or your lucky gift recipient) will receive a lovingly packed box bursting with the best of the West Coast.
We personally can’t think of a better, home-grown gift for the holidays. —Vita Daily
Win! A $1,200 Kalosophie Gift Box!
Congrats Claire P. of Lansdowne, ON, who will receive a $1,200 Vancouver Special gift box from Kalosophie, including:
- Kalosophie – $250 E-Gift card to shopkalosophie.com
- East 29th – Full collection – Vital Serum, Valia Cleanser, and Verse Lotion Mist (Value $185)
- Pamela Card Jewelry – The Unconquerable Sun Necklace (Value $315)
- Asklepios Garden – Oleum Deorum Nourishing Oil Cleanser, and Jardin Flaneur Light Crème Moisturizer (Value $177)
- Sommerset Moss – The Core Collection – Facial Mist + Facial Oil + Balm (Value $130)
- Satya Organics – Satya Natural Skincare Eczema Jar, 1 Stainless Steel Container, and 2 Refill Pouches (value $141)
To enter, follow these account on Instagram and follow the entry rules on our corresponding post:
Contest opens November 21, 2021, and closes November 28, 2021. Rules and regulations here. Please note: if you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.