Twenty-five years ago, White Spot Restaurants opened the very first Triple O’s in the heart of the Robson Street shopping hub in Vancouver, instantly winning guests over with 100 per cent fresh Canadian beef burgers, fresh-cut Kennebec fries, hand-scooped milkshakes, and its Secret Triple “O” Sauce.
To mark the occasion, this year’s 25th anniversary celebration features a throwback price as well as support to fight hunger throughout B.C. For one day only—on Tuesday, September 20—Triple O’s Original Burger will be available for $3.49, just as it was at the Robson Street location on opening day! And for every Original Burger sold that day, Triple O’s will donate $0.50 to Food Banks BC.
Some fun facts for a fun 25 years! In 2021, Triple O’s sold:
- enough beef patties to equal 29 “Big Nickels” (the nine-metre replica of a 1951 Canadian nickel, located in Sudbury, Ontario);
- enough ice cream in milkshakes to fill 572 kiddie pools;
- enough bacon to stand as tall as 2,222 CN Towers, or to wrap around Stanley Park 303 times;
- enough tomatoes to equal the weight of two “Tyra the World’s Largest Dinosaur” (in Drumheller, Alberta); and
- enough pickles to stretch across 2,562 football fields.
Celebrate along with Triple O’s on September 20! —Vita Daily