We’ve been counting down the days and, finally, Portobello West’s famous Holiday Market is back! This signature shopping experience returns to beautiful Yaletown in downtown Vancouver with its two-day holiday market, featuring nearly 70 B.C. artists, designers and producers. Trust us, this is the can’t-miss market of the season!
So mark your calendar: Saturday, November 26, and Sunday, November 27, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., rain or shine, at the Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, B.C. Support local and shop safely from a curated selection of vendors that produce quality and handmade fashion, jewelry, art, home décor, and skincare. In addition, find pet accessories, gourmet treats and wine and spirits. Peckish? Check out the food trucks onsite. Admission is $5 for adults and free for children that are 12 years and under.
Need more reason to attend? Portobello West remains Vancouver’s premiere shop local market. In addition to being voted by the Georgia Straight readers as one of the Top 3 Artisan/Craft Fairs from 2010-2018, Portobello West also features a top-notch selection of established and emerging artists and designers. Plus, in addition to being a great place to shop, you can also support local because all funds collected go directly back into Portobello West’s markets. A true maker’s market! —Vita Daily
Win! A Portobello West Holiday Market Prize Pack!
Congrats Sonia P. of Burnaby, BC, who will receive a Portobello West Holiday Market Prize Pack, including two entry tickets AND the following items from generous market vendors:
- Coldwell Creations: Vase made from reclaimed walnut. The wood was salvaged as a lumber cut off and turned into a vase, featuring simple lines and measuring 3.5″ high x 4″ wide that holds a glass vessel for fresh flowers, garden clippings or greenery. Retail value: $60 @coldwellcreations
- The Sharper Barker: Dog Travel Mat. For dogs on the go and great for the beach, camping and for anyone that travels with their dog. Folds up with a carry handle. Machine washable. Retail value: $60. @thesharperbarker
- Hearth and Home Bodycare: Retro Care Pack: Pac Man Bath Bomb Set +Captain Crunch Soap +Willy Wonka Soap + Willy Wonka Bath Bomb. Retail value: $55. @hearth.home.bodycare
- Schoki Chocolate: Schoki Chocolate Bar Gift Pack: Nicaragua 85% + Dominican 85% + Oat Milk 58% + Dark Milk 62% + Milk 48%. Retail value: $50. @schokichocolate
- White Aura Candles: Luxury Black + Gold Limited Edition White Aura Candles Set. Retail value: $52. @whiteauracandles
- Irit Sorokin Designs: Fresh Water Pearl Flat Round Disc Earrings With Gold Filled Findings. Retail value: $95. @iritsorokin
- The Woods Spirit Co: Bottle of The Woods Spirit Co Cascadian Gin. “London Dry”-style gin: juniper forward, with lots of citrus flavours and aromas from grapefruit, lemon peel, and black peppercorn, distilled with Cascadia hops to imbue familiar but unique piney and citrusy notes. Retail value: $48. @woodsspiritco
- Street & Saddle: Shirt of your choice in sizes XXS-5X. Retail value: $68-$192. @streetandsaddle
Please note: Winner must pick up the Grand Prize on location during market hours on Saturday or Sunday. If you are the winner, you will receive a DM (direct message) in Instagram directly from @vitadaily.ca. Please be wary of fake accounts, which often use similar handles with an extra or missing letter, number or symbol. We will never ask for a payment or for your credit card number, and we will never ask you to click through a link. If you are unsure whether you have been contacted, via Instagram, by us or a fake account, email us before responding.