There’s a little something for everyone on your list. —Emily MacCulloch & Ingrie Williams of The T-Zone
These travel-friendly goodies provide glam on-the-go and are perfectly pocket-sized for epic getaways and weekend adventures.
- Sephora Collection Wishing You Face Mask Magic, $34, sephora.ca
- Nuxe The Iconics Set, $39, shoppersdrugmart.ca
- Pixi Glow Tonic Ornament, $19, pixibeauty.com
- belif Merry Moisturizers Kit, $20, sephora.ca
- Slip Violet Moon Sleepover Mask & Scrunchies Set, $82, nordstrom.ca
The Local Lover
Canada is chock-a-block with incredible beauty offerings. Here are a few coast-to-coast picks that are sure to satisfy.
- MIFA Body Brush Treatment, $88, mifaandco.com
- Céla Seed to Skin Gift Collection, $75, thisiscela.com
- Sahajan Goddess Glow, $139, sahajan.com
- Sade Baron Superfat Cleanser Set, $89, sadebaron.com
- The Cure The Pragmatist Kit, $218, thecureskincare.ca
The Social Activist
Nothing feels better than giving back, and this year there’s plenty of brands that are doing their part to support local and international communities.
- The Body Shop The Gift of Joy, $35, thebodyshop.com
Learn more about The Body Shop’s Community Fair Trade commitment.
- Hourglass Unlocked Ambient Lighting Palette, $107, sephora.ca
Find out how the Unlocked Collection supports Hourglass’s mission to unlock the cages of wild animals in captivity.
- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush 3 Piece Set, $39, sephora.ca
Learn how the Rare Beauty Impact Fund aims to increase access to mental health services in educational settings.
- EVIO Donate What You Can / Velvet Colour Sticks, $14, eviobeauty.com
Discover the ways EVIO is supporting FreeFrom.org, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping survivors of intimate partner violence achieve economic justice and long-term financial stability.
- Cheekbone Beauty Winter Stories – Gift Set, $70, cheekbonebeauty.com
Learn how giving back to Indigenous communities is central to the Cheekbone Beauty mission.
The Makeup Maven
Give the gift of adorning eyes, lips and cheeks, because a pop of colour or lit-from-within luminosity will look good on anyone on your list.
- Urban Decay Naked x Robin Eisenberg Eyeshadow Palette, $69, urbandecay.ca
- Quo Beauty Artistry Brush Set, $68, shoppersdrugmart.ca
- Beautycounter Going Places Makeup Kit, $55, beautycounter.com
- Benefit Cosmetics Jolly Brow Bunch, $48, well.ca
- Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Superstar Glow Kit, $42, charlottetilbury.com
The Cult Fave Follower
Deliver delight with these coveted formulas from a few trusted names in beauty. IYKYK.
Dermalogica The Cleanse & Glow Set, $137, dermalogica.ca
Laneige Midnight Minis Lip Sleeping Mask Set, $25, sephora.ca
Caudalie Pores & Glow Duo, $25, caudalie.com
Oribe Style & Refresh Set, $95, holtrenfrew.com
Clarins Double Serum & Super Restorative Routine 4-Piece Set, $138, thebay.com
The Luxe Loyalist
On a mission to spoil someone sweetly? Anything from this list qualifies as a very grand gesture they won’t be able to resist.
- Valmont Multi-Masking Mask Set, $190, holtrenfrew.com
- Noble Panacea The Absolute Overnight Reset Program, $534, holtrenfrew.com
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Jasmine Eau de Parfum, $186, sephora.ca
- Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Eye & Lip Set, $600, nordstrom.ca
- Diptyque Sapin Candle, $65, nordstrom.ca
December 12th, 2022 at 8:39 am
I need hydration the most.